Marlow House is situated on three blocks of sloping garden with a spectacular view over Lucerne flats that flow into the undulating countryside.
Built in the early 1900’s on the eastern edge of town, this stunning house resembles an old Queenslander, raised by a blue stone wall with wide verandahs, unusual Indian inspired lattice work and outdoor timber shutters. With an abundance of wide open spaces, outdoor and indoor this house is designed for relaxing peacefully or sharing time with friends.
In addition to spending time in such superb surroundings the town of Canowindra and the local areas have many more wonderful experiences, tastes and sights to explore. Transport to and from Canowindra's Falls Spa is included in the tariff.
Optional dinner catering available at an extra charge. Vegetarian options available.
No smoking. No pets.
Main House (for groups up to 7 guests - 2 night minimum stay)
Four bedrooms with two bathrooms and an additional water closet
- Room 1: Queen bed, French doors opening onto the verandah with country views
- Room 2: King bed, French doors opening onto the veranda with garden views (option of two twin beds)
- Room 3: Queen bed, doors opening onto the veranda with garden views
- Room 4: Smaller single room, window opening onto kitchen garden
*Includes a breakfast hamper for the first breakfast. Fully equipped kitchen. Bed linen, towels, picnic rug, TV, CD, DVD player, magazines provided. Two open fires in the main house plus gas and electric heating.
Garden Studio (min 2 night stay on weekends/ 1 night mid-week)
Room 5: King bed and double sofa bed, ensuite bathroom, TV (options of two twin beds plus sofa bed) - no access to main house
* Includes a continental breakfast hamper for each day of stay, barbeque available for guest use & delightful spots in the garden to enjoy /breakfast/drinks /dinner